Bibs Pacifier Boheme - Woodchuck/BlushRegular price $22.00 Save $-22.00
Bibs Pacifiers are a Must HAVE! They are proud to present BIBS new pacifier "BIBS Boheme". With its romantic and artistic silhouette, BIBS Boheme takes inspiration in the modern bohemian style with deep appreciation for mother nature. The bohemian style combines natural elements like wood, rattan, and macrame with artistic, quirky, and organic patterns making this new design fresh, creative, and super cute.
- 100% free from BPA, PVC and phthalates
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark
- Unique bohemian-inspired BIBS pacifier with a round nipple
- The round soft natural rubber nipple is recommended by midwifes to support natural breastfeeding
- Round lightweight shield made of 100% safe and food-grade material Polypropylene (PP)
- Complies with the European Standard EN 1400+A2
- For hygienic reasons, we recommend replacing pacifiers every 4-6 weeks
How to Clean Pacifiers?
- Sterilize each pacifier before use.
- Pour boiling water over pacifiers.
- Let the pacifiers soak for approx. 5 minutes.
- Pick them up and let them dry.
- The pacifier nipples may retain water, simply squeeze the nipple to release and lay to cool and dry for 3-4 hours.
How to Sterilize the Pacifiers
- Put the pacifiers in a clean bowl
- Pour them with boiling water
- Let the pacifiers soak for approx. 5 min.
- Pick them up and let them dry
Tip: When the child is over 3 months old, you can also rinse the pacifier by placing them in a sieve and pouring them with boiling water. This method is partly faster and partly avoids water collecting inside the seat part.
How Often Should I Clean Them?
Part of a good sucking hygiene is frequent cleaning of the pacifiers. The younger the child, the more important it is to protect it from bacteria and to maintain good pacifier hygiene. This is due, among other things, to the fact that the child's immune system has not yet managed to get acquainted with quite a number of different bacteria, and therefore also will not have learned to "defend" against them yet.
0-3 months: The pacifier must be scalded every time it has been on the floor. In addition, the pacifier must be scalded at least once a day.
3+ months: Rinse the pacifier once a day and rinse it under the cold tap if it has been on the floor.
Caution:For hygienic reasons, it is recommend discarding pacifiers after 3-4 months.
For Your Baby's Safety- Do always inspect the product carefully before each use. Especially when the baby has teeth. Pull the pacifier in all directions.
Discard it at the first sign of damage or weakness. Only use dedicated pacifier holders tested to EN 12586. Never attach other ribbons or cords to a pacifier, your baby may be strangled by them. The pacifier is not allowed to be stored in direct sunlight